Cumbria Youth Alliance have teamed up with Embrace Resilience to offer a full range of online modules to young people aged 14 -24, volunteers and staff members within Cumbria working with children, young people and families, for free.
• Become a Wellbeing Champion
• Diet and Nutrition
• Developing Mental Strength
• Managing Stress & Anxiety
• Resilient Families
Modules to improve your CV
• Introduction to food hygiene safety
• First Aid
• Health and Safety
• Understanding data protection
• Career ahead
• Manual Handling and many more
You will then be issued a username and password. Please then log in here to select your module or modules http://www.embrace-learning.co.uk/LMS/
If you need any support with this please contact the Academy and we will be happy to help.