Schools and Colleges Early Support Service
Information regarding Webinars for Parents/Carers
We would like to invite you to attend the September/October 2022 webinar series specially tailored for parents/carers of adolescents, in collaboration with the Schools and Colleges Early Support Service.
Five topics have been chosen to reflect core developmental processes in adolescence and common difficulties parents can struggle with. The content is psychoeducational, strategy-based and solution focused. The webinars will cover the following topics:
- Adolescent self–harm: how to make sense of it and when to seek support
- Building resilience, staying connected and nurturing your relationship with your teen
- Managing teen behaviour that challenges: tips and tricks
- Weathering the storms of strong teen emotions: do’s, don’ts and when to consider talking to someone
- Anxiety in adolescence: how can parents help?
Further details on each webinar are below. To register please click on the relevant Zoom link.