NETWORK TECHNICIAN (1st Line)
Salary: Scale 3A/B – currently £18,562 to £18,933 full time, full year
(flexible working options may be considered)
Location: Cumbria Education Trust Main Office (Brampton, Cumbria) and West Cumbria (Workington/Whitehaven)
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
- ABOUT US
Cumbria Education Trust is a highly successful and rapidly expanding not-for-profit charitable organisation, formed in 2015. We are the largest school-based MAT in Cumbria with eleven schools currently in the family; eight primary and three secondary schools. Our vision is to provide the best education possible within Cumbria.
- THE ROLE
You will act as the first port of call for IT support, providing a highly professional level of service as a key operational member of the IT team working in partnership with School based staff across a varied range of IT related matters.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- IT Helpdesk service
- On site IT issue resolution
- IT equipment maintenance
- Supporting back up processes
- Software config, installation and support
- Hardware installation, maintenance and repair
- Supporting system administration
This is a busy and fast paced role and candidates will need to possess IT skills and experience and have a solution customer service based approach.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development with opportunity for further qualification.
- Opportunity to take on further responsibility within the IT function.
- Wide and varied practical experience.
- A vibrant Trust community with a supportive team ethos.
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
This post provides a perfect opportunity to equip you with the practical experience needed to set you on the road to a successful career in IT.
Completed application forms, together with a supporting letter of application should be sent to:
Closing date: 9am, 10 January 2022
Interviews: w/c 17 January 2022
For an informal discussion about the role please contact: Martin Robson, IT Manager via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post.